These festive earrings will take you from day to night, sure to brighten up your outfit ! Also would make for a nice little gift for your sister, aunt, mom, babysitter or colleague or just to treat yourself, why not?!
Earrings in this range are laser cut & made from birch and/or bamboo by Maura in her Tipperary studio. They are all hand painted individually in gorgeous red with a pop of eco glitter. Earrings are finished with a pair of brass triangles and 25mm hoops.
Earrings in this range are sealed with an ecological resin which protects & enhances the colour.
• Dimensions: approx 6cm drop with hoop
• Earrings have been hand painted in part with some of the wood exposed.
• Hoops are gold plated and/or brass & are 25mm in diameter.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower/swimming etc