Purple Foxglove studs with real flowers picked in the forest in Ireland.
These stunners are made with the magical Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea) from the forest. The flower is known by a variety of names such as 'Fairy thimbles'. Luckily you'll find them in abundance in Ireland in woodland, moors and along roadsides where they bloom from June to August. These particular ones were picked in a forest near Cork.
- 5 mm sterling silver studs
- eco- friendly resin that is plant based, UV resistant and non toxic
- super light weight
- the earrings will beautifully packaged and ready to give away as a gift
To keep this item in optimal condition:
- take it off when showering/ swimming
- keep it out of strong sunlight and other heat sources
- store in dry and dark place
This item is handmade in Ireland using natural materials. Therefore each piece is unique and might slightly differ from picture.
All photos and original designs by Golden Forest Boutique. All rights reserved.