The robin is a symbol of a spring song and good luck, it can also symbolise passion, new beginnings and renewal. 'Whenever robins appear, loved ones are near' is a little poem my gran used to say & reminds me of her.
These ones are laser cut & made from sustainable bamboo. Hand painted in part & finished with a water based varnish. A lovely little pair of earrings & would make for a great gift for a bird / nature lover.
• Dimensions: 13mm wide & 9mm tall
• Earrings have been hand painted in part & sealed with varnish for protection.
• Posts are lead and nickel free.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.