Add a bit of colour to your outfit with these unique Hydrangea studs. They have a wonderful bright blue colour and a lovely shine when the light comes in.
Hydrangeas are symbolizing heartfelt emotions and gratitude, so it would make a lovely little gift for a special friend and did you know Hydrangeas are typically given with a 4th wedding anniversary.
- 5 mm sterling silver studs
- eco- friendly resin that is plant based, UV resistant and non toxic
- super light weight
- the earrings will beautifully packaged and ready to give away as a gift
To keep this item in optimal condition:
- take it off when showering/ swimming
- keep it out of strong sunlight and other heat sources
- store in dry and dark place
* This item is handmade in Ireland using natural materials. Therefore each piece is unique and might slightly differ from picture.
Each step in the long process to create a botanical piece is taken with much precision and care. From finding special flowers, using different methods to dry them while maintaining their colours and shapes, casting a clear resin, sanding and polishing each item. Overall it can take up to a week to complete a piece of jewellery. But it is all worth it when you see the magical end product.
The resin I use is from Ecopoxy (www.ecopoxy.com), which is a plantbased, waterproof, UV resistant and non-toxic epoxy that is truly green. Eventhough it is more costly and it takes more effort to get a clear and bubble free end product than with regular (toxic) resins, I think it is worth the trouble for my own health and the planet's sake ✨🌿🌷
To learn more about Kim and Golden Forest Boutique, visit here.